Nominate a Caregiver for the 2023 Healthcare Heroes Award!
Help us recognize your Hawaii Healthcare Hero
Have you encountered a very special Hawaii healthcare worker when you or a loved one were a patient? Tell us your story and say thank you by nominating that healthcare professional as a Hawaii Healthcare Hero.
Five (5) Hawaii Healthcare Heroes will be chosen and honored at the annual HealthcareAssociation of Hawaii (HAH) Awards and Scholarship Gala on October 21, 2023.
What is a Hawaii Healthcare Hero? Someone working at a local healthcare organization who provided extraordinary care for you or a loved one in a way that you will always remember. That healthcare worker could be:
- The emergency responder who helped provide immediate medical attention.
- The healthcare professional who brought a new life into the world, saved a life from ending, or coordinated years of good primary care.
- The therapist who assisted you or a loved one with occupational, physical or speech therapy,or who helped you maintain good mental health.
- The hospice worker, nurse aide or doctor who helped your `ohana prepare for a loved one’send of life.
- Someone outside a healthcare organization, such as a pharmacist, nutritionist, or transportworker who helped care for you.
Deadline to nominate is May 26, 2023.
Healthcare Hero Peer Awards (Peer-to-Peer Nominations)
Recognize your outstanding peers who have gone above and beyond what is expected, who have made a tangible difference in the lives of those who are in their care, and who have made our organization a better place.
Award Categories this year:
Distinguished Service (for non-clinicians such as receptionist, medical records transcriber, driver, etc.)
Executive (VP, CEO, owner, administrator)
Leadership (DON, CNO, manager, program director, etc.)
Physician of the Year
Professional With Heart (direct patient care)
Rose Ann Poyzer Caregiver (home care)
Click here to nominate a colleague for a peer award
Deadline to nominate is June 16, 2023.