Career opportunities at Maui Health
Maui Health is proud to be a vital part of health care in Maui County and we welcome you to join our team with our mission of providing exceptional health care for the people we serve with compassion, dignity, and respect at the forefront of everything we do. We have many jobs available at our hospitals and clinics on Maui and Lanai: Maui Memorial Medical Center, Maui Memorial Medical Center Outpatient Clinic, Kula Hospital, Kula Clinic and Lanai Community Hospital.
This includes many clinical positions in the areas of nursing, radiology, pharmacy, and physical therapy, as well as non-clinical career opportunities including in dietary, administration, security, environmental services, and many other departments. We invite you to explore all of our current openings by visiting our Maui Health recruitment portal.
- Staff Nurse (Kula)
- Staff Nurse-NICU,L&D,Mother Baby (Wailuku)
- General Maintenance Worker I (Wailuku)
- Cardiac Monitor Technician (Wailuku)
- Receptionist (Wailuku)
- Staff Nurse (Wailuku)
- Hospital Aide (Wailuku)
- Hospital Aide -SNF (Kula)
- Hospital Aide-SNF (Lanai)
- Housekeeping Aide (Wailuku)
- Kitchen Helper (Wailuku)
- IT Project Manager (Wailuku)
- Department Clerk II (Wailuku)
- Financial Counselor (Wailuku)
- Inpatient Coder (Wailuku)
- Compliance Consultant (Wailuku)
- Support Services Administrative Senior (Wailuku)
- Physician Practice Program CD (Wailuku)
Provider opportunities at Maui Health
If you're a physician or healthcare provider interested in working with Maui Health, check out our physician opportunities.