Career opportunities at Maui Health
Maui Health is proud to be a vital part of health care in Maui County and we welcome you to join our team and our mission to provide high-quality care with compassion and aloha. We have many jobs available at our hospitals and clinics on Maui and Lanai: Maui Memorial Medical Center, Maui Memorial Medical Center Outpatient Clinic, Kula Hospital, Kula Clinic and Lanai Community Hospital.
This includes many clinical positions in the areas of nursing, radiology, pharmacy, and labs, as well as non-clinical career opportunities including in dietary, administration, security, environmental services, and many other departments. We invite you to explore all of our current openings by visiting our Maui Health recruitment portal.
- Volunteer Services Patient Family Education Liaison (Wailuku)
- Hospital Aide Training Program (Kula)
- Hospital Aide – SNF (Kula, multiple departments)
- Administrative Support Assistant (Wailuku)
- Cook II (Lanai)
- Outpatient Clinical Assistant (Kula, multiple departments)
- Kitchen Helper (Wailuku)
- General Maintenance Worker (Wailuku)
- Recruiter (Wailuku)
Provider opportunities at Maui Health
If you're a physician or healthcare provider interested in working with Maui Health, check out our physician opportunities.