Welcome to Maui Health
Welcome to Maui Health’s Physician/Provider Portal - an online resource for all community physicians and providers caring for the residents and visitors of Maui County.
Read-only EMR tools and portal links:
- Hawaii Health Information Exchange (HHIE)
- KP Online Affiliate Portal (EpicCare)
- Collective Medical Portal - Online access to patient admissions, discharges, and transfers (ADT) from a Maui Health facility
- CareStream PACS Portal
- Clinical Labs of Hawaii Provider Portal
- Controlled substances monitoring (PDMP)
- EDRS online death certification
- Hawaii State Department of Health
- Hawaii Medical Journal & Public Health
Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Physician Referral Information:
Effective September 22, 2021, Monoclonal Antibody Treatment (mAb)(Regeneron) is now available at Maui's new treatment center located at Kaiser Permanente Maui Lani Medical Office. Physician referrals are not required but may help expedite the patient appointment process. All mAb treatments will be provided at this location, until further notice. Click here to refer a patient for mAb treatment.
For more information on Regeneron, download and print PDFs below:
EUA REGEN-COV Fact Sheet for PATIENTS (5 pages)
REGEN-COV Dose and Route Update (8 pages)
- Maui MAB Treatment Center information page for patients
For more information regarding access to internal resources, please contact the Physician Practice Program Manager at (808) 269-5857.
- EMR remote access
- Download Citrix Workspace App
- Remote access starting guide (coming soon)
- Maui Health SharePoint Site (Intranet: newsletters, calendar, CME presentations, etc.)
- Community Outreach and Marketing Opportunities with Maui Health (coming soon)
Note: Website listings on the Community Physician/Provider page should not be considered an endorsement or support of the sponsoring organization by Maui Health. Please contact (808) 269-5857 to change your Provider Directory listing or for website suggestions and feedback.