Welcome to Maui Health’s Provider Portal – an online resource for all community physicians and providers caring for the residents and visitors of Maui County.
Maui Health forms and directory:
Read-only EMR tools and portal links:
- Hawaii Health Information Exchange (HHIE)
- KP Online Affiliate Portal (EpicCare)
- Collective Medical Portal - Online access to patient admissions, discharges, and transfers (ADT) from a Maui Health facility
- CareStream PACS Portal
- Clinical Labs of Hawaii Provider Portal
- Controlled substances monitoring (PDMP)
- EDRS online death certification
- Hawaii State Department of Health
- Hawaii Medical Journal & Public Health
Community COVID-19 Treatment Physician Referral Information:
Maui Health has been offering outpatient mAb therapies for several months and we will be discontinuing outpatient treatments effective December 17, 2022. There are still many community providers available for these outpatient therapies that residents can access.
However, we did want to provide an important update on mAb efficacy, notably Bebtelovimab and Evusheld and the new, emerging variants and resistance against SARS-CoV-2 variants, including Omicron subvariants BQ.1 and BQ.1.1. A newly published study indicated that emerging omicron subvariants had developed resistance to most or all monoclonal antibodies, including those currently authorized in the U.S. as COVID-19 treatments. Click here to read the full update as of November 23, 2022.
Maui Health is also offering pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) with Tixagevimab plus Cilgavimab (Evusheld) for adults and adolescents (aged ≥12 years and weighing ≥40 kg) who do not have SARS-CoV-2 infection, who have not been recently exposed to an individual with SARS-CoV-2 infection, AND who:
- Are moderately to severely immunocompromised and may have an inadequate immune response to COVID-19 vaccination; or
- Are not able to be fully vaccinated with any available COVID-19 vaccines due to a documented history of severe adverse reactions to a COVID-19 vaccine or any of its components
This treatment is ordered by community physicians by faxing completed form to 808-243-3073.
For further questions about Maui Health's treatment options, email MHS-CovidTherapies-Outpt@kp.org.
Please do not direct patients to call, access, or go to the ER at MMMC directly without an appointment.
Community COVID-19 Treatment Fact Sheets:
- Bebtelovimab Healthcare Provider Fact Sheet
- Bebtelovimab Patient Fact Sheet
- Paxlovid Healthcare Provider Fact Sheet
- Paxlovid Patient Fact Sheet
- Molnupiravir Healthcare Provider Fact Sheet
- Molnupiravir Patient Fact Sheet
- Evusheld Healthcare Provider Fact Sheet
- Evusheld Patient Fact Sheet
Check mauihealth.org/covidtreatments for additional updates on Community COVID-19 treatments at MMMC.
Note: Website listings on the Community Physician/Provider page should not be considered an endorsement or support of the sponsoring organization by Maui Health. Please contact (808) 269-5857 to change your Provider Directory listing or for website suggestions and feedback.