As with any evolving situation, it is critical to make decisions based on the most up-to-date, accurate information. Learn more about current guidance for travel, prevention, treatment and recovery from COVID-19:
- Hawaii Dept of Health COVID-19 - State of Hawaii COVID-19 Portal. For the most current information about Hawaii cases and current guidance.
- Hawaii Dept of Health COVID-19 Multilingual-resources - Provided by the State of Hawaii Department of Health. Visit their website or click the links below for more information:
- County of Maui - Find the most current information on Maui County rules, regulations, and FAQ.
- Maui Nui Strong - For a list of vaccination and testing locations, travel, news, and resources.
- CDC COVID-19 - For the most accurate, and up-to-date COVID-19 information including how it is spread and how to protect yourself.
- CDC COVID-19 FAQs - CDC Frequently Asked Questions regarding COVID-19.
- World Health Organization - Information on symptoms, prevention, travel advice, vaccines and guidance from the World Health Organization.
- State of Hawaii COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline - The State of Hawaii Department of Health call center is available to answer your COVID-19 vaccine questions.
- Phone number: (808) 586-8332
- Hours of operation: 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Maui County COVID-19 Call Center - Got a question relating to COVID-19 in Maui County?
- Phone number: (808) 270-7855
- Hours of operation: 7:45am-4:30pm., Monday to Friday. Not open on holidays.
- COVID-19 Related Questions and Resources - Aloha United Way is a hub for all community-based resources. Operators are available to assist through their hotline.
- Hawaii Department of Health - Receive e-mail updates and get the latest news from the COVID-19 Joint Information Center.