The Visitor Industry Charity Walk is coming up on Saturday, May 12, 2018. Last year, with the generous support from our staff and community, the MMMC Foundation came in Second Place for the nonprofit organization raising the most funds, with $84,523.60! We have a goal to raise $100,000 this year, and we need your help again to reach our goal by making a donation to the Charity Walk! Your generous gift will be partially matched by the Maui Hotel & Lodging Association and Hawaii Hotel Industry Foundation, stretching your donation even more!
You can make a secure online donation to the Charity Walk today. On the donation page, click on the "Proceed to PayPal." button. In the "optional-designate my gift for" field, type in "Charity Walk." Mahalo!
Other fun ways you can partner with your MMMC Foundation for the Charity Walk:
- Stop by our County Faire in the hospital's Wailuku Tower Courtyard on March 12 from 8 a.m. – noon for baked goods, crafts, plants and more!
- Bid on Easter baskets at our Spring Basket Auction on March 28 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. in the hospital's cafeteria.
- Purchase a Takamiya Hibachi Pack consisting of 1 lb. Teriyaki Pork and 2 lbs. Teriyaki Chicken for $20. Call 808.242.2630 to purchase today!
- Join in our Penny Wars Contest by donating to our "Penny Jars" located in the Imaging Department from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. April 2 to April 20.
- Collect pledges and join us at the walk on May 12, starting at the War Memorial soccer fields. Call 808.242.2630 for a pledge form today!