If you'd like to share questions, feedback or concerns, you can reach us on our website or via our anonymous CARE hotline at 808.242.2273 (CARE). If you would like a direct response to your question, please be sure to leave your contact information. Otherwise, feel free to provide your feedback anonymously.
Important updates from Maui Health
- Maui Health opens COVID-19 vaccine clinic to qualifying Maui residents.
- Important changes to our visitor policy
- Donate PPE or to the Maui Health Foundation COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Maui Health Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Weekly COVID-19 Employee Town Hall Updates
- Community Town Hall Updates
Check your symptoms
To protect the safety of our patients and caregivers, Maui Health is following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations for limiting visitors at all of our hospitals and clinics.
Current visitor policy for all Maui Health facilities*:
In line with the latest guidelines issued by the County of Maui related to COVID-19, we have revised our visiting policy.
All Maui Health hospitals and facilities*:
- At this time, no visitors are permitted, with the following exceptions:
- One (1) visitor per obstetric (OB) patient.
- One (1) visitor per pediatric patient, limited to parents or legal guardians.
- Other extreme circumstances will be evaluated by administration on a case-by-case basis. Please submit a request through the unit's nurse manager.
- No visitors under the age of 14.
- Any visitor who is coughing or shows other signs of illness will not be allowed to enter.
- Visitors will be required to wear a mask that the hospital will supply.
- We encourage patients to remain closely connected to their loved ones through virtual means, including Skype, FaceTime, and/or phone.
*Maui Health locations: Maui Memorial Medical Center and Outpatient Clinic, Kula Hospital and Clinic, Lanai Community Hospital.
At Maui Memorial Medical Center, we have restricted public entrances to only the main lobby and the entrance located near the Pacific Cancer Institute. Emergency Room patients are provided a rapid assessment in the screening tent located directly outside the ER prior to being allowed to enter the ER. The cafeteria is open to employees only and the gift shop is closed until further notice.
COVID-19: How you can help
We have seen a tremendous outpouring of support in the community. We are humbled by the generosity of individuals, nonprofits, and others who are reaching out to offer their support.
We are working with the Maui Health Foundation to accept Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) donations from the community.
To donate, visit our COVID-19 Fund page at mauihealth.org/covidrelief.
COVID-19 weekly radio updates
The weekly radio segment provides updates and answers questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The series features executives and doctors with Maui Health and runs on Thursdays at 7:19 a.m. on KPOA 93.5 FM. Visit KPOA.com or e-mail email@example.com to submit your question for consideration.
It's important to get the facts and avoid spreading false or misleading information.
As with any evolving situation, it is critical to make decisions based on the most up-to-date, accurate information.
- For the most accurate, and up-to-date COVID-19 information including general FAQs about the virus, how it is spread, and how to protect yourself, visit coronavirus.gov.
- For the most current information about Hawaii cases and current guidance, visit www.hawaiicovid19.com.
- If you have any further questions, submit them here.