It is more important than ever to get vaccinated and, if you have already been vaccinated, to receive your booster dose. We need to continue with precautionary measures to protect ourselves, our loved ones, our community, and hospital resources. Mask up, social distance, and boost your immunity by getting the COVID-19 vaccine, including your keiki.
Covid-19 Vaccine Information
We have limited quantity of COVID-19 vaccines available for eligible residents. Please call Lanai Community Hospital at 808-565-8450 to request a vaccine.
Lanai Community Hospital is administering first, second, and booster doses to all qualified individuals ages 5 and older including:
- First and second doses to qualified individuals 12 and older.
- Booster dose to qualified individuals ages 12 and older.
- 12 and older must be at least five months after your second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
- 18 and older must be at least five months after your second dose of the Moderna vaccine or at least two months after your single dose of J&J.
- Pediatric dose to qualified individuals ages 5 - 11 years old.
Why you should get vaccinated
Our island community is particularly vulnerable to the effects of COVID-19. Please do your part to protect yourself and our community.
Our rural community, older population, and lack of medical resources make Lāna‘i particularly vulnerable to the effects of COVID-19, but our vulnerabilities now present our residents with a huge opportunity to be one of the first communities to move forward. Let’s not miss this chance! Why get vaccinated?
- Lowers your odds of getting COVID-19
- Protects household members and friends from becoming infected
- Lowers your chances of becoming seriously ill or dying from COVID-19
- It's highly effective, even against some new variants
- Side effects are minimal
- Lāna‘i community “herd” immunity
- The more people that are vaccinated, the sooner our quality of life improves
For more questions on the COVID-19 vaccine, visit our vaccine FAQ page.
Lanai Community Hospital is not a community testing site. If you need a COVID-19 test and would like to find a testing location, please visit the following websites to find a site near you: