Maui Health Vaccine Clinic Update - 02.19.21
Friday, February 19, 2021
For the most up-to-date information, visit mauihealth.org/covidvaccine.
COVID-19 VACCINE UPDATE 02.19.2021:
- Weekly vaccine shipments have been consistent with two (2) trays of the Pfizer vaccines being delivered to Maui Health per week, or about 2,000 doses per week.
- We continue to invite priority group members (those that had an appointment that was canceled at Maui Health) back to reschedule appointments in small batches, based on the number of vaccines we receive each week. We are happy to share that we are about halfway through the list.
- So far, we have been able to invite back those with a previously scheduled appointment on January 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
- Next week we will open our Maui Health Kihei Vaccine Clinic location (Moderna ONLY). It will operate on Wednesdays and Fridays. We will continue to invite priority group members to reschedule in small batches and will provide an option to choose between our Wailuku clinic at MMMC (Pfizer) or Kihei clinic in Azeka Shopping Center (Moderna).*
- Starting tomorrow, Saturday, February 20, we will run an ad in the Maui News each week to provide similar vaccine clinic updates. We hope this helps to reach more people with our weekly updates, and especially those who don't have (easy) access to our website or emails. We will publish these updates each week on our website as well, at mauihealth.org/covidvaccine.
- Again, we are prioritizing rescheduling based on original appointment date and age (priority to those ages 75+), to serve our highest risk population as soon as possible.
* Both doses must be from the same manufacturer (Pfizer or Moderna) so those that receive the vaccine must return to the same location for second doses.
We thank you again for your patience and support.