Updated Visitor Policy
In line with the latest guidelines issued by the County of Maui related to COVID-19, we have revised our visiting policy. Starting March 25:
All Maui Health hospitals and facilities*:
- At this time, no visitors are permitted for adult patients, with the following exceptions:
- One (1) visitor per pediatric patient, limited to parents or legal guardians.
- One (1) visitor per obstetric (OB) patient.
- No visitors under the age of 14.
- We encourage visitors to remain closely connected to their loved ones through virtual means, including Skype, FaceTime, and/or phone.
- Any visitor who is coughing or shows other signs of illness will not be allowed to enter.
- Visitors will be required to wear a mask that the hospital will supply.
*Maui Health locations: Maui Memorial Medical Center and Outpatient Clinic, Kula Hospital and Clinic, Lanai Community Hospital.
General Visiting Hours:
6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Specific care unit visiting hours:
Molokai North (Obstetrics)
Support person with ID Band: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
General Visiting Hours: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Molokini I (Adult Behavioral Health Unit)*
Monday through Friday: 6 to 8 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays: 1 to 3 p.m.; 6 to 8 p.m.
*no visitors allowed until further notice.
Lanai (Critical Care Unit)
8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.; 8:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.