Provider DirectoryBack to search
Colin D. Lee, MD
|Facilities||Maui Memorial Medical Center Outpatient Clinic|
|Groups||Pacific Permanente Group (PPG)|
Blog posts by this provider
- Thursday, February 6, 2020 Q: What are the signs of heart attack in women?
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 Q: Does Maui Memorial Medical Center have a cardiologist on call 24/7?
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 Q: My mom recently had a heart attack and needed bypass surgery. What can I do to help her recover and avoid another heart attack?
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 Q: My father and uncle both died of heart attacks in their early 50s. What do I need to do to make sure I don't meet the same fate?
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 Q: My father was recently diagnosed with atrial fibrillation, and his doctor wants him to take blood thinners. He's afraid of the bleeding risk. How can he take blood thinners and still be safe?
- Thursday, March 14, 2019 Q: My doctors want me to take statins, but I've heard so many bad things about them. Why are they still recommended?
- Thursday, February 28, 2019 Q: I have several relatives that suffer from heart disease. What's the best thing that I can do for my heart to make sure it stays healthy?
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018 Q: I heard that if you have a heart attack on Maui you have to be flown to a hospital in Honolulu. Is that true? Doesn't that take too much time?
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 Q: I need to stop smoking since I had a heart attack. But it's hard to quit since my husband still smokes. What can I do?
While this physician has privileges to practice at the hospital(s), they are an independent provider and are not employed by the hospital(s).