Provider DirectoryBack to search
Michael J. Shea , MD
|Facilities||Maui Memorial Medical Center|
|Groups||Pacific Permanente Group (PPG)|
Blog posts by this provider
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 Q: I've read that there can be side effects to the COVID-19 vaccine. What are they?
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 Q: What is “pandemic fatigue”?
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 Q: Who should get tested for COVID-19? Are tests still being restricted? Recommendations keep changing and it is hard to keep up.
- Thursday, October 15, 2020 Q: Is the ICU at full capacity? Does the hospital have enough ventilators?
- Thursday, July 16, 2020 Q: I read that Maui Memorial was over 100% capacity with zero COVID cases in the hospital. How can we prepare for a surge in COVID cases if our hospital is already overwhelmed?
- Thursday, July 16, 2020 Q: How can you assure the community that our hospital is prepared for another surge in COVID-19 cases?
- Thursday, August 1, 2019 Q: What are the best treatments for asthma?
While this physician has privileges to practice at the hospital(s), they are an independent provider and are not employed by the hospital(s).