Provider DirectoryBack to search
Michael J. Shea , MD
|Facilities||Maui Memorial Medical Center|
|Groups||Pacific Permanente Group (PPG)|
Blog posts by this provider
- Thursday, April 21, 2022 Q: I got COVID-19 and recovered. How long does immunity last?
- Thursday, January 20, 2022 Q: If I tested positive for COVID, how long would I have to wait to receive the booster?
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 Q: Should I get the COVID vaccine while pregnant? Is it safe?
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 Q: Should my child get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Thursday, November 4, 2021 Q: Are at-home COVID tests reliable?
- Thursday, September 16, 2021 Q: Do I need to get a vaccine even if I’m young and healthy? Doesn’t the coronavirus mainly affect the elderly?
- Thursday, September 16, 2021 Q: What is the difference between the third dose and a booster shot? I’m fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Should I get the booster shot?
- Friday, July 2, 2021 Q: Should I be worried about COVID variants if I’ve been vaccinated?
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 Q: How long does immunity to COVID-19 last?
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 Q: How can I get help for depression during the pandemic?
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 Q: When will children and teenagers be able to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Monday, April 5, 2021 Q: I keep reading about new variants or mutations of the COVID-19 virus. What does this mean?
- Monday, April 5, 2021 Q: Can I visit my grandchildren after I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 Q: Should I still get tested for COVID after I get the vaccine?
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 Q: I've read that there can be side effects to the COVID-19 vaccine. What are they?
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 Q: What is “pandemic fatigue”?
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 Q: Who should get tested for COVID-19? Are tests still being restricted? Recommendations keep changing and it is hard to keep up.
- Thursday, October 15, 2020 Q: Is the ICU at full capacity? Does the hospital have enough ventilators?
- Thursday, July 16, 2020 Q: I read that Maui Memorial was over 100% capacity with zero COVID cases in the hospital. How can we prepare for a surge in COVID cases if our hospital is already overwhelmed?
- Thursday, July 16, 2020 Q: How can you assure the community that our hospital is prepared for another surge in COVID-19 cases?
- Thursday, August 1, 2019 Q: What are the best treatments for asthma?
While this physician has privileges to practice at the hospital(s), they are an independent provider and are not employed by the hospital(s).