Provider DirectoryBack to search
Robert H. Connaughton, MD
|Facilities||Maui Memorial Medical Center Outpatient Clinic|
Blog posts by this provider
- Thursday, February 6, 2020 Q: Should I be screened for an aneurysm if I have a family history of aneurysms?
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 Q: My family has a history of heart disease. Is there a test that can tell me if I'm at risk for stroke?
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 Q: I read that smoking increases the risk of heart disease. What about marijuana?
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 Q: I have diabetes. Why does my doctor want to check the blood pressure in my legs?
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 Q: I get leg cramps when I walk. What could be causing this?
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 Q: What causes varicose veins?
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 Q: What is aneurysm screening and who should get it?
- Thursday, May 2, 2019 Q: I am diabetic and my doctor is recommending that I use diabetic shoes. Is this really necessary?
- Thursday, May 2, 2019 Q: What should I know about exercising with diabetes?
While this physician has privileges to practice at the hospital(s), they are an independent provider and are not employed by the hospital(s).