Provider DirectoryBack to search
Stacy R. Ammerman, MD
|Facilities||Maui Lani Physicians and Surgeons|
Blog posts by this provider
- Monday, July 6, 2020 Q: I’m pregnant. Am I at greater risk of coronavirus?
- Thursday, July 2, 2020 Q: Is it safe to have my baby at the hospital right now? What steps is Maui Memorial taking to protect me and my baby from COVID-19?
- Thursday, May 21, 2020 Q: What should I do to protect myself and my baby from coronavirus if I’m pregnant?
- Thursday, July 11, 2019 Q: What is endometriosis?
- Thursday, June 27, 2019 Q: I have been on birth control pills for over 20 years. Is that bad for me?
- Thursday, June 20, 2019 Q: My gynecologist told me that I no longer need an annual exam. Is that safe?
While this physician has privileges to practice at the hospital(s), they are an independent provider and are not employed by the hospital(s).