If you have a heart problem, it's important to get the best care possible. Fortunately, if you live on Maui, you can get the best heart care without leaving the island.
Maui Health has state-of-the-art equipment and a team of specialists who can treat you right here, close to home.
Maui Health's cardiology services include diagnosis, evaluation, management and treatment for a wide range of heart problems, such as:
- Coronary artery disease.
- Congenital heart disease.
- Diseases of the aorta and other major blood vessels.
- Diseases of the lining of the heart.
- Heart attack.
- Heart failure.
- Heart valve problems.
- Heart rhythm problems.
- High blood pressure.
- Primary disease of the heart muscle.
- Simple and complex elevations of cholesterol and risk factor modification.
Among the procedures we offer:
- Advanced cardiac imaging, including state-of-the-art CT and MRI.
- Angioplasty and other interventional cardiology procedures.
- Cardiac rehabilitation.
- Cardiac stress testing.
- Cardiac surgery.
- Electrocardiography services, such as ECG/EKG.
- Heart rhythm devices, such as ICD/defibrillator.
- Holter and event monitoring (ambulatory ECG/EKG).
- Transesophageal echocardiogram.
- Transthoracic echocardiogram.
Make a cardiology appointment
All of the cardiologists who provide services at Maui Health are board-certified in specialties such as cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery.
If you'd like to make an appointment, call the Maui Memorial Medical Center Outpatient Clinic at 808.442.5700.