"You need heart surgery." Those can be four of the scariest words you might hear. But if you're being treated at Maui Memorial Medical Center (MMMC), you can rest assured you're being cared for by experienced cardiovascular surgeons.
Our surgeons treat patients who have heart problems such as coronary artery and valvular heart disease, but they can also treat diseases of the lungs, esophagus, and diaphragm.
We invest every effort to ensure our outcomes are of the highest quality.
Heart surgeries we perform
Our team performs a variety of minimally invasive and conventional procedures to diagnose, evaluate, and manage heart and lung conditions. These procedures include:
- Coronary artery bypass grafting to improve blood flow to the heart.
- Heart valve surgery (aortic, mitral and tricuspid valves)
- Surgery for adult congenital heart disease.
- Surgery for cardiac tumors.
- Cardiovascular critical care.
- General thoracic procedures.
- Treatment for aortic aneurysms and aortic dissections.
- Treatment for pericardial disease.
- Video-assisted thoracoscopy
Make an appointment
Our cardiac surgeons and cardiologists work together to help patients through their surgeries and healing with compassionate, patient-centered care.
If you'd like an appointment with one of our providers, please call the MMMC Outpatient Clinic at 808.442.5700.